domenica 29 settembre 2019

Original Bulette - Land Shark for D&D

The original Bulette - Land Shark

When I was a child I just loved dinosaurs toys, and my parents bought to me many of them, including some strange looking models that was obviously not dinosaurs, but they was sold as is.

Few years ago I've discovered that that toys was at the base of development of some of most iconic monsters of Dungeons and Dragons: the Owlbear, the Humber Hulk, the Rust Monster and the Bulette or Land Shark. 

The originals toys, from a topic on the Reaper Message Boards.

When I've found in an old box full of toys the Bulette I've immediately decided to repaint it. I've choosed a colour palette that was similar in some ways at a reptilian/amphibian creatures, and I've appropriately based the little monster when finished. 

Ive just found another one of this little toys, so I will paint it and I'll give it to my brother-in-law, that play usually and D&D. 

The second Bulette, ready to paint.


3 commenti:

JC ha detto...

That's a great bit of gaming history - with superb paintwork!

Andrea Mangoni ha detto...

Thanks a lot JC! I should have some of the other monsters, I'll try to find them and I'll do the same!

HannaBaker9913 ha detto...

Hello Admin Permisi dan tolong di support ya :)
Slot Indonesia
Situs Poker
Poker Indonesia
Agen Sbobet